- Mike Ashley sells his remaining Rangers shares to Club 1872 and Julian Wolhardt
Fans' group Club 1872 and businessman Julian Wolhardt each invest £1m to buy shares from Mike Ashley's MASH Holdings Limited.
BBC News. Friday, 23 Jun 2017 15:11:55 GMT.
- Smart Speakers Are The Future Of Audio
Smart speakers like the Amazon Echo are a wake-up call to brand marketers in multiple industries, including the podcast business.
Forbes. Friday, 23 Jun 2017 12:49:00 -0400.
- Two health insurers expand Obamacare presence while others retreat
While some health insurers are bailing on the Affordable Care Act exchanges, other are swooping in to take the business they leave behind.
Modern Healthcare. Thursday, 22 Jun 2017 15:42:00 EST.
- 2017 College World Series: Oregon State Continues Streak With Rout
The O-State Ballaz take care of business with a 13-1 LSU victory. The post 2017 College World Series: Oregon State Continues Streak With Rout appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
Baseball America. Tuesday, 20 Jun 2017 04:31:44 +0000.
- GME Performance Tunes Euro-Spec Ford Mustang GT to 705 HP
GME Performance modified this 2017 Ford Mustang GT to get much more power from its 5.0-liter V-8 motor and gave the body a blacked-out color-scheme to let other drivers on the road know that it means business. ...
Motor Trend. Thursday, 15 Jun 2017 23:30:45 +0000.
- Report: Donald Trump moved kids-cancer donations into his own business via golf events
Report: President Donald Trump moved kids-cancer donations into his own business via golf events at Trump courses.
Golf Digest. Wednesday, 07 Jun 2017 15:00:00 GMT.
- Why wages aren't rising while workers remain in short supply: Don Pittis
Where did inflation go and how do we get it back? As Canada readies for its latest look at the state of rising prices, struggling workers want to know.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Thursday, 22 Jun 2017 05:00:00 EDT.