- Cross-Border B2B: A Payment Line Up for Grabs
While businesses' ability to transact internationally has expanded, the act of settling payments has gotten more complex, expensive and time-consuming. That means opportunity for companies that can provide solutions.
American Banker. Monday, 15 Oct 2018 13:17:21 GMT.
- Relationship Building: The Right Way To Generate B2B Leads Via LinkedIn
The stronger the relationships you build, the greater the response potential for your sales overtures.
Forbes. Friday, 12 Oct 2018 09:00:00 -0400.
- B2B Buyers Don't Trust Vendors -- And That Is A Huge Opportunity for Marketers
There is a widening trust gap in the B2B marketplace that should ring alarm bells for CMOs. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 10 Oct 2018 06:05:00 -0400.
- IBC Integrates with Amazon and PayPal and is Chosen as the Technology Powering MasterKey Alliance
Today IBC Hospitality Technologies announces two exciting accomplishments. First, the company has been selected by MasterKey Alliance as the technology to power its Association's online B2B online marketplace. As the industry's only ...
Hsyndicate. Wednesday, 26 Sep 2018 14:57:09 +0200.
- Tashkent to host Uzbek-Egyptian business forum
An Uzbek-Egyptian business forum and cooperation exchange in B2B format will be organized in Tashkent on 5 September 2018.
Uzbekistan Daily. Tuesday, 04 Sep 2018 15:56:17 +0500.
- Microsoft adds support for Google Gmail IDs to Azure Active Directory
Surprise: Microsoft is enabling Gmail users to collaborate with others using Azure Active Directory B2B without requiring them to have a Microsoft account.
ZDNet. Tuesday, 28 Aug 2018 19:21:00 +0000.
- Forget B2C and B2B -- We Need B2I
In the fast-approaching world of tailored products and customer experience as competitive advantage, the old categories of business and consumer will be obsolete. ...
Strategy Business. Wednesday, 22 Aug 2018 00:00:00 -0500.
- TalkTalk dials up £175m business customer sale to Daisy
TalkTalk, the telecoms and broadband group, has struck a £175m deal to offload part of its business-to-business (B2B) customer base to Daisy Group, a privately owned rival.
Sky News. Wednesday, 23 May 2018 18:20:00 +0100.