- The beauty entrepreneur who turned snakes into ladders
Grit and determination, as well as snakes and dragons, helped Maria Hatzistefanis become a business success.
BBC News. Monday, 19 Feb 2018 00:19:54 GMT.
- 10 Budgeting Tips For Your Business
How do you set up a budget for your business? Here are 10 tips to perform this vital function.
Forbes. Sunday, 18 Feb 2018 12:01:00 -0500.
- Ross Rebagliati's 'wild ride' from Olympic podium to pot merchant
Snowboard legend Ross Rebagliati is hoping to capitalize on both his Olympic drive and his connections with cannabis to strike gold again - this time through a new business venture.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sunday, 18 Feb 2018 04:00:00 EST.
- Jailed Kazakh Businessman Pleads Guilty To Killing Bank Chief In 2004
A jailed Kazakh businessman has pleaded guilty to murdering a banker on a hunting trip in 2004 and told a court he did so at the behest of Mukhtar Ablyazov, a fugitive tycoon and vocal critic of President Nursultan Nazarbaev.
Radio Liberty. Friday, 16 Feb 2018 13:02:20 +0000.
- How 'The Big Lebowski' inspired Floyd Landis's unlikely comeback
The one-time cycling champion talks about his new business selling cannabis.
Golf Digest. Thursday, 15 Feb 2018 20:12:50 +0000.
- Star Struck By Trump?: German Business Leaders Praise U.S. Economic Policies at Davos
The World Economic Forum in Davos can often predict future developments in politics, technology and finance. This year, it showed us that some European captains of industry are quite pleased with Donald Trump's economic policies.
Spiegel Online. Wednesday, 07 Feb 2018 17:46:52 +0100.
- Centene's 2017 revenue grows thanks to more Obamacare, Medicaid members
St. Louis-based insurer Centene Corp. grew its fourth-quarter and full-year 2017 revenue thanks to membership gains in its Medicaid and ACA exchange businesses.
Modern Healthcare. Tuesday, 6 Feb 2018 08:00:00 EST.