- CMO Rishi Dave Seeks To Accelerate Vonage Transformation To B2B Market
An interview with newly named CMO, Rishi Dave of Vonage, who was brought in to help accelerate Vonage's transformation from its legacy consumer market focus to an enterprise B2B business.
Forbes. Friday, 14 Dec 2018 07:27:00 -0500.
- Three Key Traits of Insight Sellers
The B2B selling environment is in a state of constant flux. Insight selling is becoming more and more critical to sales success.
Forbes. Thursday, 13 Dec 2018 12:41:00 -0500.
- 20 Essential Features of a B2B Customer Support System | By Laura Tubbs
There are A LOT of features available for companies to choose from when deciding what's important in their Business to Business (B2B) customer support software solution. ...
Hsyndicate. Wednesday, 05 Dec 2018 00:25:59 +0200.
- Software company to boost Indiana presence, invest $1.2M
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - A business-to-business software company is planning to boost its Indiana presence in the coming years and invest $1.2 million in its Indianapolis headquarters. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 02 Nov 2018 08:02:23 -0400.
- Microsoft adds support for Google Gmail IDs to Azure Active Directory
Surprise: Microsoft is enabling Gmail users to collaborate with others using Azure Active Directory B2B without requiring them to have a Microsoft account.
ZDNet. Tuesday, 28 Aug 2018 19:21:00 +0000.
- TalkTalk dials up £175m business customer sale to Daisy
TalkTalk, the telecoms and broadband group, has struck a £175m deal to offload part of its business-to-business (B2B) customer base to Daisy Group, a privately owned rival.
Sky News. Wednesday, 23 May 2018 18:20:00 +0100.
Business-To-Business Word Cloud