- Digital Transformation Startup Transforms Tire Wholesale Industry
TireHub, a startup in the tire wholesale market, is transforming a business-to-business market with last mile delivery excellence that resembles the Amazon business model.
Forbes. Friday, 14 Feb 2020 13:52:00 +0000.
- The B2B platform revolution
E-commerce platforms dominate the consumer market. Now they are entering the B2B market, providing services that are streamlining everything from supply chains to client services. ...
Strategy Business. Tuesday, 11 Feb 2020 23:05:00 -0600.
- The 7 Rules of Writing Persuasive Technical Content
Helping people understand what your technical products do will be easier if you follow these seven guidelines for writing B2B technical content.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 05 Feb 2020 17:00:00 GMT.
- CWT M&E Shifts To Total Meetings Management Under Kari Wendel; Hires New Leader For SMM Strategy
Minneapolis - CWT Meetings & Events, the global M&E division of CWT, the B2B4E travel management platform, has created a specialized team focused on strategic customers within its new global operating model. ...
Hsyndicate. Thursday, 30 Jan 2020 09:47:00 +0200.
- Want To Step Up Your B2B Lead Generation? You Need to Read This First! - By Alan E. Young
I have a question for you. How do you get leads in this new economy?
Travel Industry Wire. Wednesday, 29 Jan 2020 10:01:31 EST.
- B2B Companies Can Grow With These 3 Principles
With low customer loyalty and satisfaction, how can B2B companies build a strong customer base and increase their revenue?
Forbes. Monday, 27 Jan 2020 15:00:05 +0000.
- IMC launches new e-commerce division: IMC_di
IMC has launched a new stand-alone B2B e-commerce division called IMC_di that is designed to offer vendors a single integrated platform to reach new buyers, capture leads and grow sales. ...
Furniture Today. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020 15:12:58 +0000.
- Investors punish FedEx as it struggles to adapt to rise in e-commerce amid slowing global growth
The delivery company is struggling to adapt to the rise in e-commerce and additional costs to build out its ground network, which is more expensive to run and less profitable than its niche business-to-business delivery model.
CNBC. Wednesday, 18 Dec 2019 21:49:05 GMT.
Business-To-Business Word Cloud