- Visa (V), Goldman Sachs Tie Up to Ease Cross-Border Payments
Visa (V) partners with Goldman Sachs Transaction Banking, which intends to offer hassle free and secured cross-border B2B and B2C payments for the latter's clients.
Zacks. Tuesday, 08 Jun 2021 13:51:00 GMT.
- Amazon Sidewalk is about infrastructure, not intrusiveness.
While it originated at Chez Alexa, the new network's business model has more in common with Amazon's B2B-focused AWS.
ZDNet. Friday, 04 Jun 2021 14:46:00 +0000.
- B2B Revenue Operations Is Seeing Greater Centralization, But Can Organizations Make It Stick?
Forrester has just completed its second major revenue operations survey since 2019. A key take-away from the research is a significant shift to centralized or COE operating models.
Forbes. Thursday, 03 Jun 2021 12:49:51 -0400.
- Pakistani Marketplace For Small Stores Tajir Raises $17 Million In A Series A Round Led By Kleiner Perkins
Pakistani B2B marketplace for mom and pop stores Tajir, cofounded by brothers Babar and Ismal Khan, announced today that it has raised $17 million in a Series A round led by Kleiner Perkins.
Forbes. Wednesday, 02 Jun 2021 11:02:49 -0400.
- The untapped potential of B2B customer loyalty programs
Applying the principles of B2C rewards programs to B2B customers can reap long-term benefits.
Strategy Business. Tuesday, 01 Jun 2021 00:00:00 -0500.
- 3 Reasons Why a B2B Startup Could Be Your Pathway to Advancing Social Change
Why B2B startups should be at the top of the list for entrepreneurs looking to make a difference through social impact.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 27 May 2021 20:00:00 GMT.
Business-To-Business Word Cloud