- 4 Tips for Mastering Cold-Calling (and How to Not Annoy Leads in the Process)
The cold call has traditionally been looked down on. But for B2B transactions, cold-calling's negative image is undeserved.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 15 Apr 2019 15:00:00 GMT.
- How AI Will Change B2B Marketing Forever
An executive at Marketo shows why.
Forbes. Saturday, 6 Apr 2019 16:37:00 +0000.
- American Express (AXP) Pairs with Ariba, Extends Delta Deal
American Express (AXP) deal with Ariba will expand its reach in the Business-to-Business market; the deal with Delta will add to its revenues.
Zacks. Thursday, 04 Apr 2019 19:36:00 GMT.
- Creating B2B Brand Advocates Starts With The Sales Process
How do you find people willing to not only provide a quick 10-word endorsement of your business but also spend a considerable amount of their time publicly talking about how they use your product or service and the benefits it provides?
Forbes. Wednesday, 3 Apr 2019 08:00:00 +0000.
- JPM Coin's focus on B2B breaks the bitcoin mold
JPM Coin is not meant for consumer payments, but rather is a specific technology for a specific use case that the bank controls. Its value comes not from JPM Coin's appeal, but from JPMorgan's titanic wholesale payments business.
American Banker. Tuesday, 19 Feb 2019 14:39:43 GMT.
- Modular furniture manufacturer making moves from B2C to B2B
Slim Furniture, an indoor and outdoor modular furniture resource, is making the transition from business-to-consumer to business-to-business and taking some big lessons from consumers with it.
Furniture Today. Thursday, 29 Nov 2018 09:15:00 -0500.
Business-To-Business Word Cloud